Please select a second date to complete the range.
MONTPARNASSE TOWER OBSERVATION DECK
Duration: You may stay at long as you wish at the Montparnasse Tower
What you will do
• In just 38 seconds, Europe's fastest elevator will whizz you up to the 56th floor, at a height of 196 meters (over 640 ft). From the comfort of the observation floor, you can see stupendous views of the city in all directions. On a clear day you can see as far as 40km and watch aircrafts taking off from Orly Airport.
• Looking down, you can make out all Paris's landmarks and major attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Sacré Coeur, Musée d'Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe, the Panthéon, the Louvre and the Luxembourg Garden.
• You can also upgrade your ticket and include a glass of fine quality champagne (or other drink of your choice), plus delicious nibbles, in the 360° Café on the 56th floor.
• For even more breath-taking panoramas, step outside onto the outdoor observation deck, accessible from the 56th floor through a flight of stairs. Here, 210 meters (689 feet) above the streets, you get a different viewing experience.
SKIP-THE-LINE LOUVRE MUSEUM TICKET
Duration You may spend as long as you wish
What you will do
• Skip the infamously atrocious line to the famously massive collection of fine art at the Louvre Museum
• Gaze and wonder at the hidden meaning of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Stare in amazement at the beauty of Winged Victory. Walk up so close to the Venus de Milo that you could touch her. With pieces from artists such as Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and Caravaggio, you are sure to find something that inspires you.
• With approximately 38,000 pieces exhibited daily at the Louvre, your open ticket allows you to see the massive collection at your leisure.
If you wish to book the tours separately:
For Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck ticket, click here
For Louvre Skip-the-Line Tickets, click here
Montparnasse Tower: Daily
Louvre Museum: Daily except TuesdayDuration
Refer itinerary for the durationStart time
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck:
1 Apr - 30 Sep: 9:30am – 11:30pm
1 Oct - 31 Mar: 9:30am – 10:30pm
Louvre Museum: The Louvre is open from 9am to 6pm on Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Hours of operation are 9am to 9:45pm on Wednesday and Friday.
Please confirm the opening and closing hours for the attractions on the day of your visit.
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck: The Montparnasse Tower is located at 33 Avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris. The Entrance is on Rue de l’Arrivee. The nearest metro stop is – Montparnasse Bienvenue.
Louvre Museum: The Louvre is located at 99 Rue de Rivoli, Paris 75058. Getting There: Take Metro Lines 1 or 7 to Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre.Ending Point
Same as the start point
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
Voucher Information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
To obtain your tickets, please hand your voucher to the Montparnasse 56 ticket office on the ground floor of the Montparnasse Tower (33 Avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris. Entrance Rue de l’Arrivee).
If you booked the champagne option, we advise you to double check your tickets before getting in the elevator to the 56th floor. Alcohol will not be served to anyone under 18yrs.
There is Champagne bar at 59th floor (between April & October). However, you may collect your glass of Champagne from 360° Café indoors on the 56th floor, if you booked the Champagne option already.
This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used at any time during your stay in Paris.
The last elevator up is 30 minutes before closing time.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Due to renovations, Mona Lisa will be shifted to Galerie Médicis (room 801) on level 2 of the Richelieu wing from 17 July till mid-October 19.
Immediately on booking you will be emailed a receipt for your tickets. Your barcoded e-ticket will be sent by email within 24 hours of booking. This ticket can be shown on your smartphone to enter the attraction.
Thanks a lot, we have only good feelings after visiting tower. Do not forget to change your voucher to real ticket at tickets office....Viacheslav Dundukov, Ukraine, 09/Nov/2017
Would recommend this to all. Wonderful scenic views of Paris for all to enjoy....Adam Butterworth, United Kingdom, 10/Apr/2018