Please select a second date to complete the range.
Add a romantic twist to your regular Paris sightseeing with a Romantic Paris Tour aboard an e-bike with an experienced guide! Combine Paris sightseeing with a storytelling session and hear the eternal love stories of Paris from your expert guide.
See the famous Ritz Hotel where Princess Diana used to meet Doddi El Fayed during their stays in Paris, see the Hôtel de Crillon where the famous American dancer Isadora Duncan and the Russian poet Sergueï Essenine used to meet for their romantic trysts, enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the Saint-Germain des Prés neighbourhood and hear the love story of the Queen Marie Antoinette and the King in the Court Square of the Louvre!
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and SaturdayDuration
1 hourStart time
You have to reach ParisCityVision agency, PARISCityVISION 214 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris.
Same as the start point
Reach the meeting point at the scheduled time in the morning for the start of the Romantic Paris tour. Experience Paris through the wonderful love stories your guide narrates while taking you to the most romantic sites of the city.
Here’s a list of the sites you will be visiting during the tour:
• Ride along the Tuileries Gardens, a popular rendezvous place for lovers in Paris
• Arrive at the Place de la Concorde, the largest square in Paris
• See the Hôtel de Crillon where famous lovers have stayed. This is where the famous American dancer Isadora Duncan, known as the Mother of Modern Dance, and the Russian poet Sergueï Essenine used to meet for romantic trysts in 1923
• Drive through the rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, where you'll find luxury boutiques along with sumptuous private mansions
• Visit the famous Ritz Hotel where Princess Diana used to meet Doddi El Fayed during their stays in Paris
• Hear about the love story between Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine de Beauharnais
• Enjoy the love story of the Queen Marie Antoinette and the King in the Court Square of the Louvre
• Soak in the romantic atmosphere of the Saint-Germain des Prés neighbourhood
• Place de Furstenberg where you can see the home of Yves Saint Lauarent and Pierre Bergé. See the Café de Flore, a hotspot for many cultural artists like Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-Paul Sartre and Brigitte Bardot
The tour ends at the charming Place Dauphine, the perfect place to declare your love. You can also be dropped off at another location, depending on the schedule of your driver-guide and the itinerary.
Voucher Information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Please call the activity operator at least 48 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
You will receive your confirmation and your tour voucher in 2 separate emails. Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.
Bookings have to be made at least 12 days prior to the collection of tickets.
You should reach at least 30 minutes before departure time as boarding will close 10 minutes before departure time.
An order is only valid for a minimum and a maximum of 2 people.
You can be dropped off at a different place in Paris depending on the itinerary taken.