Enjoy a panoramic view of the "City of Lights" in an open-top French 2CV car. Climb into an original refurbished 2CV one of the truly French icons known all over the world. It's a little tight inside - but that's part of the fun! Drive through the streets and look up through the open-top roof at the lights. A city steeped in history and renowned for its monuments, architectures and cultures, your chauffeur will be pleased to share with you lots of anecdotes on Parisian life.
The route of your 2CV tour will take you past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the beautifully ornate Pont Alexandre III bridge and along the Champs-Élysées – dubbed the most beautiful avenue in the world.
1 hourStart time
The tour operates between 2000h (8:00pm) and 2300h (11:00pm). (Please mention your preferred start time in the special requests field at the time of booking.)
Duration: 1 hour
Your hotel or accommodation in central Paris. (Please advise your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel or accommodation in central Paris
You will be picked up from your hotel or any address in central Paris in a traditional French Citroën 2CV car, ‘Blue, white and red’ in colour. Open-top in summers and see-through roof in winters, the 2CV allows you an exceptional panoramic view of the Parisian monuments.
A far cry from the conventional formula, your driver/guide will share with you his knowledge on the city and some interesting anecdotes. Your experienced driver/guide knows each and every corner of the French capital and will be able to tell you all sorts of anecdotes.
On this night tour of Paris, you will be see the following sites:
• Avenue des Champs Elysees: It is the most prestigious and broadest avenue in Paris. You will come across cinemas, cafes and luxury specialty shops among others lining the street. Interestingly, it is the second most expensive strip of real estate in the world (after New York City’s Fifth Avenue) with rents as high as $1.25 million a year for 100 metre square of space.
• Arc de Triomphe: It is one of the most iconic of all French monuments. Standing 51 metre high and 45 metre wide the Arc De Triomphe affords some of the finest views over Paris, from the Champs Elysées toward the Louvre, over the Place de la Concorde and La Grande Arche de la Défense.
• Trocadero: Situated across the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower, from here you can enjoy stunning views of the Eiffel Tower.
• Eiffel Tower: Constructed between 1887 to 1889, it is a 325-metre high iron tower built on the Champ de Mars beside Seine river in Paris. It is the tallest structure in Paris and one of the most recognizable in the world, named after its designer, engineer Gustave Eiffel.
• Les Invalides: It comprises the largest single complex in Paris including: Musée de l'Armée, Musée des Plans-Reliefs, Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération and L'Eglise de St-Louis-des-Invalides.
• Pont Alexandre III: It is a beautiful arch bridge that spans river Seine connecting the Champs Elysees quarter, the Invalides quarter and the Eiffel Tower quarter, regarded as the most ornate in Paris.
• Petit et Grand Palais: It is a beautiful building with an impressive glass roof, spectacularly lit up in the night. It is an impressive example of early 20th century Art Nouveau, a style of art characterized by highly-stylised and flowing designs with floral motifs.
• Place de la Concorde: It is one of the major squares in Paris, at the eastern end of the Champs Elysees. At the centre of the square sits a giant Egyptian obelisk.
• Opera Garnier: The opera building was designed for Napoleon III by architect Charles Garnier.
• Pyramided u Louvre: It is one of the finest museums in the world and is home to thousands of classic and modern masterpieces. The museum has over 35,000 works of art including paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci, Rembrandt, Vermeer and Cezanne among others.
• IIe de la Cite: A small island in the heart of the city, it is regarded as the cradle of the Parisian civilization. It was here that the Parisii tribe lived.
• Notre Dame: The Notre Dame cathedral is a gothic masterpiece located on the IIe de la Cite. It has always been the religious centre of the city.
• Bastille: The Bastille was a prison in Paris. Your driver will tell you more about its dark history.
• Place des Vosges: It is the oldest squares in Paris and one of the most beautiful in the world. It is a nice central park surrounded by arcades with cafes and shops.
After sightseeing in Paris, you will be dropped back to your hotel or accommodation.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Maximum number of travelers for this product is 3 including children.
Our driver was amazing, insightful and very warm. Great experience overall for mom and I first visit to Paris....Rosandi Valdez, United States, 05/Jan/2018
We enjoyed every second of it. value for money and lots of fun. Pierre the tour guide was awesome, he talked all the time and gave us lots of info. we will do this again in...J Coetzee, South Africa, 11/Jan/2016
Brilliant way to see Paris. Loved the car. Driver/Guide was lovely....LEAH GILBERT, Australia, 18/Oct/2015
Excellent communication and very friendly staff.