Please select a second date to complete the range.
This unique way to experience the sheer luminosity of Paris by night is a must-do on your visit.
1st Jul - 31st Oct: Daily
1st Nov - 31st Mar: Daily except Tuesday and Sunday
26th Dec - 5th Jan: Tuesday and Sunday
1.45 hoursStart time
1st Jul 2018 - 31st Oct 2018: 10:00pm
1st Nov 2018 - 31st Mar 2019: 8:00pm
The start point for the tour is PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001, Paris.
The closest metro station is Tuileries (line n°01), Pyramides (line n°14) or Palais Royal (line n°7).
Please report at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start time for check-in. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour concludes at 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001, or at Opera square or at Châtelet
Set out for a Paris city tour by night in an air conditioned coach (with a recorded commentary in 10 languages). The brilliantly lit monuments and squares present a lovely picture for you to enjoy. Some of the popular attractions you will see are:
• Place de la Concorde: This is the most popular square in Paris with a pink granite obelisk which is almost 3300 years old. It was given to France by the viceroy and Pasha of Egypt. The female statues adorning the four corners of the square represent France’s eight largest cities.
• Place Vendome: Another popular square in Paris with fashionable boutiques and posh hotels around it. The Vendome Column that stands in the centre has a statue on the top that depicts Napoleon as a Roman Emperor.
• Champs-Elysees: This Paris avenue is one of the most famous streets in the world, with cinemas, cafés and fashionable boutiques. At the very heart of Paris, it is one of the most symbolic places in the city, representative of its spirit and glory.
• The Paris Opera: The most important opera house in Paris and an extremely beautiful building.
• The Arc de Triomphe: One of the most famous monuments in Paris, this great arch stands at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. The Arc de Triomphe is engraved with the names of generals who commanded French troops during Napoleon's regime.
• The Notre Dame Cathedral: The imposing Gothic style cathedral where Napoleon crowned himself as the emperor. It is notable for its impressive architecture and elegant interiors.
After the tour, you shall be dropped back at 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001, or at Opera square or at Châtelet
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming the departure details.
Please note that check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion start time.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
This is a nice way to see all the lit monuments and buildings in one shot....Nicola Sordillo, United States, 25/Jul/2013
Tour was very good. It would have benefitted from a better commentary in english...Susan Martins, United Kingdom, 08/Feb/2011
Excellent tour. We could see the real beauty of Paris through this tour.