Please select a second date to complete the range.
Explore Paris by bike on this leisurely cycling tour. Cycle past some of the iconic buildings of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and Napoleon's Tomb.
The Paris Bike tour is perfect for both Parisian veterans and first time visitors. If this is your first time in Paris you will gain a wonderful orientation of the city. For those who have visited Paris before your knowledgeable guide will tell you facts and stories about the “City of Light” guaranteed to make you see the city differently.
01 Mar - 26 Oct: Daily
27 Oct - 28 Feb: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
01 Apr - 26 Oct: 10:00am; 10:15am; 10:30am; 3:00pm
27 Oct - 31 Mar: 10:00am
Your tour begins at the exit of the Dupleix metro station (line 6).
Your guide will be holding a large white sign with your local activity operator's name and logo on it and then once assigned a group, walk back to 24 rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015, to pick out bikes and get started.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour returns to the starting point.
Meet your guide at the aforementioned meeting point and begin your cycling tour of Paris accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Highlights of the tour include :
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of Napoleon.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon to honor his army’s victory, this monument is another symbol of Paris.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city where you will stop for lunch at a café nestled underneath the chestnut trees (price not included).
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Ecole Militaire: This is a vast complex of buildings housing various military teaching facilities.
• Les Invalides: The building houses museums and monuments, all relating to the military.
• Alexander III Bridge: This arch bridge spans the River Seine.
• Grand and Petit Palais: The Petit Palais is a museum which houses the Dutuit collection of Medieval and Renaissance paintings, drawings and works of art, and the Tuck collection of 18th century furniture.
• Place de la Concorde: The Place de la Concorde, which is the largest square in Paris, is situated along the Seine and separates the Tuileries Gardens from the Champs Elysées.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
All of our tours operate rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike.
All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
Trailers have a 2 kids capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
Baby seats have maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
unfortunatley it rained and we were soaked through, but it was a different and fun way to see Paris...MISS N E POMFRET, United Kingdom, 17/Sep/2015
The best way to see Paris - highly recommended!...Mrs S McCormick, United Kingdom, 27/Jul/2015
Carlos was great! Told us great info on tour and told us some great places to go to!...Audra Carpini, United States, 14/Jul/2014
It was the best day of our trip to Paris. Our guide, Dave, was really knowledgeable and fun. We had a fantastic time and I would definitely recommend it if you have teenagers with you. Worth every penny and I would do it again! Thanks FAT TIRES for an amazing time!